Re: Fwd: Re: WJIB-AM Get Some Competition

At 05:13 PM 12/9/2002, Laurence Glavin wrote:
>WLYN's the one.  I don't know if THAT programming was in stereo.
>
>During the period that WUMB-FM was simulcast on WLYN-AM, there was a
>fund raiser for 91.9.  Can you imagine someone sending a check to WUMB
>during this period, only to hear foreign-language programming in its
>place.  It's like sending a check to Scott Fybush for his Towers Calendar
>and getting the Victoria Secrets calendar instead...what a disappointment!
>--

With apologies, Scott...

Laurence, if THAT's a disappointment then you seriously need to turn off
your radio rig for a few days and get some fresh air (not a reference to
WHYY either!)

:-)

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels Technical Consulting / Boston, MA
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron