Re: Yiddish Radio Project

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 20:21:38 -0500 "Daniel Murphy"
<danmurph@worldnet.att.net> writes:

> This afternoon WBUR ran two installments of the Yiddish Radio
> Project. I had
> not heard these before and I was wondering if shows from this series
> have
> been broadcast previously in Boston.

NPR did a weekly feature on Tuesday's I believe during All Things
Considered a few months back that featured the Yiddish Radio Project.  I
assume they combined the programs and put together a "fundraising"
package for stations to use.  We decided to run it because cutting away
from On The Media to do fundraising pitches is difficult and cutting away
from Soundprint is impossible.
df