Re: Yiddish Radio Project

At 12:12 PM 12/9/2002, Dave Faneuf wrote:
>NPR did a weekly feature on Tuesday's I believe during All Things
>Considered a few months back that featured the Yiddish Radio Project.  I
>assume they combined the programs and put together a "fundraising"
>package for stations to use.  We decided to run it because cutting away
>from On The Media to do fundraising pitches is difficult and cutting away
>from Soundprint is impossible.
>df

Wow...I know fundraising inherently is compromising to programming but that
feels almost obscene that a regular show would get dumped just because it's
difficult to fundraise during it.

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels Technical Consulting / Boston, MA
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron