Re: Yiddish Radio Project

On Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:32:21 -0500 "Aaron [Bishop] Read"
<aread@speakeasy.net> writes:

> Wow...I know fundraising inherently is compromising to programming
> but that
> feels almost obscene that a regular show would get dumped just
> because it's
> difficult to fundraise during it.

Well I think the decision was made more because of Soundprint than OTM.
Soundprint is basically two 28 minute sound actuallities that you can't
break into.  So, since the Yiddish program was 2 hours long the decision
was made to dump OTM and Soundprint rather than Soundprint and News Hour
from the BBC.
df