RE: Cellphones while driving - article in Boston Herald

<<On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:49:42 -0500, "Tony Abruzzese" <abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu> said:

> A couple of years ago, when the Inside Track was in its mid-morning
> run, a caller from a car was on the phone with Gayle & Laura talking
> about whatever, when he uttered an expletive and we heard a crashing
> sound and the call was cut off.

Remember two years ago, Republican senatorial candidate Jack
E. Robinson had an accident during a live phoner on WBZ.  I'm certain
that helped the Libertarian candidate in that race....

(What did he run for this year?  Was it Attorney General?  Secretary
of State?)

-GAWollman