Re: WBPS cranks up the volume

--- dan.strassberg@att.net wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed that, for about the last
> week, WBPS 890 seems to be
> fully modulating its signal?
<snip>

   Funny this subject comes up right now. I just got
back from nearby Bristol, Conn., about 15 miles west
of Hartford, where I went through the dial on the car
radio around 2 p.m. I got 890 kHz -- presumably WBPS
-- weak but steady. It was strong enough to keep out
WCBS splash. Don't recall ever getting it at anywhere
near that strength out this way on groundwave, and
certainly not in the last couple / few years. Not in
the TSA, though.