Re: Mindich "legal woes"

The Groton/New London book has been embargoed by Arbitron for the last
year, so no 12+ numbers are available to the public right now. However,
from what I hear, 103.7 is doing very well in that market.  WAXK flipped
from mainstream rock to classic hits as "XL-102" last year, so at this
point WWRX is the only station covering Eastern Connecticut that has a
younger-skewing rock format. I don't think Minditch cares all that much
about the Groton/New London market as part of his overall strategy, but
if he is indeed doing well with the 12-24 male demo there, I'm sure he's
making a few bucks on agency buys, and is not too concerned about
generating a lot of local revenue--at least local in respect to
Groton/New London.

Mike Thomas