On 1470, 650 and 1060

An article on Townonline.com today (I believe it's from the MetroWest
Daily News, though I'm not sure) talks about Langer's plans to sell WSRO
to Multicultural.

http://www.dailynewstranscript.com/news/local_regional/huds_wsroradio111920
02.htm

Langer also talks about how he hopes to "expand" WJLT (presuming this is
for the power-upgrade CP from the Ashland site) and seems to allude to the
possibility of more local programming. He also, surprisingly, says WBIX
(1060) is "going great guns". Then again, it may be raking in a lot of
cash for him, but not the Bleidts (that is, if they are actually leasing
out the station from Langer and running it).