RE: 1965 Blackout Airchecks

Actually, the 2 coolest (non-radio) things I remember is that there was a
Full Moon that night which really shone brightly w/o lights on, and the
eerie sight of auto headlights shining being the only artificial light.
(Hey, I was 8 years old then, what would you expect...)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com