Re: Live Shots

At 08:39 PM 11/16/2002, Sid Schweiger wrote:
> >>What's the point of such coverage?<<
>
>Probably because some consultant or focus group thinks it makes a
>difference that a reporter is on the scene of the story he/she is
>reporting.  Never mind the content, this is TV...the picture is what's
>important...maybe.
>
>Sid Schweiger
>MIS Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
>WAAF-WEEI-WQSX-WRKO-WVEI

$20 says that the reporter is in front of a bluescreen on a chilled
soundstage (fogged breath) and some poor freezing cameraman is the only one
actually live on the scene, shooting the backdrop.

If that's not true already, I have no doubt it will be before long...

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135