Re: WWZN adds programming

From: "Sean Smyth" <ssmyth@suscom.net>

> Of course, Campbell Sports doesn't hold Bruins rights anymore (and WPLM is
> not on their network). When I lived in South Boston, I found the WPLM
signal
> to be somewhat unstable, I remember trying to listen to a Sox
> game on 99.1 once and found myself barely able to haul in the signal.

I recall when WPLM had the Bruins roghts....WMEX 1150AM was also airing them
to fill in the urban signal flaws.

I also remember some year (80?) that WPLM had the rights to the Sox....but
WHDH carrying them as well.

When did PLM air the Sox as the nets 'Boston station" without a downtown
station airing them too?

(I also remember WHAV-A/F carrying them when WITS had the rights (and also
when WPLM had the rights?)....WHAV filled the signal to the North.)

JP