RE: WWZN adds programming

Ah! But for NIGHT GAMES only, 107.9 (at the end of the Wonderful WELlington
days) was the 'clear' choice for Sox action in 1978. (By spring of '79, I'm
guessing 107.9 told WITS to "KISS Off" the Sox coverage)

In fact not before (I think) and not since have I heard of a "night games"
only arrangement for sports broadcasts of Boston pro sports on a 'Boston'
affiliate.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041