Re: Mega Sells WARE

Mark Watson wrote:
>  I just saw on Radio & Records on line that WARE (1250 Ware MA) has been
>sold. Mega Communications has sold the station to Siccess Signal
>Broadcasting for $250,000.

Isn't this considerably less than they paid for it just a couple years
ago?  One would have thought that they'd have actually checked to see if
the signal covered the market they were trying to reach before they bought
a station in the middle of nowhere.  I wish the new owners luck...they'll
need it.