Re: Diner show, (was WCAP Happenings)

On 10/2/02 7:53 PM, "Mark Watson" <markwats@attbi.com> wrote:

> I know there is/ was aTalk America morning
> talk show that originates daily from the Shawmut Diner in New Bedford MA. Is
> that show still on the air? I don't think anyone in the Boston area carries
> this show.
>
> Mark Watson

The show is called "The American Breakfast Radio Show" with Phil Paleologos
and is now on the Langer Broadcast Network. WEIM carries the first hour 5-6
a.m., at 6 we go local with Ray "C". WSRO in Marloborough (a Langer-owned
station) carries the whole show 5 - 9 a.m.. If you are interested, the
following link shows the "coast to coast" affiliates.
http://www.dinershow.com/affiliate.html
--

David M. Wang
WEIM AM 1280