Re: Commercials 103.3

This trend of long stop sets is more common in Boston
and surrounding areas. Tune in most any Clear Channel
station or listen to WBCN for instance. I could go
into a 7-11 for a soda and the paper during morning
rush with 3 or 4 people in the check-out line,  get
back in the car and then get to work and STILL hear
commercials! Portland is definitely more tame about
this. Facts or fiction, it's reality...just listen!

Roy Lawrence