Taxpayer-funded censorship?

 Sound Transit, which is a taxpayer-funded transit system serving the Seattle-Tacoma area has started an advertising campaign which is being run in every Sunday newspaper in the area and on "all major radio stations". But there is one exception: they wont buy time on KVI Seattle because it is "conservative talk" and they think that there is a possibilty they could be criticized on that station.

Were I a private business and was bashed by Tom Martino I would say OK, I'm pulling out of the station that carries him. But a taxpayer-funded agency? Something bothers me about this.

I'll bet if NPR carried advertising they would be on there....

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com