[no subject]

I'm pretty sure that Arnie has had no involvement on Revere Beach Pkwy
(WXKS, aka Kiss-108 FM and WXKS-AM 1430) for a number of years. Perhaps
the sales of those stations helped contribute to Arnie's retirement funds.
Those properties are now owned by Clear Channel.

It was great to at least hear his voice again, he sounded good. He's
getting up there in years, anyone know how his health is? Perhaps he's
not able to take a trip to Boston easily or advisably. If I remember
correctly, his first broadcasts were on WBOS-AM (1600) around 1956, and
he may have already been in his late 20's or early 30's then. I hope he's
well.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .