Re: Primary aftermath

>I remember when Brudnoy was on WRKO.  Someone called him and started egging
>him on about his sexuality.  "I think it's time you came out of the
>closet..."   "Who do you think you're foolin'?", etc. etc.
>
>After each comment was silence.

Which was exactly the right thing to do, IMO.  By not getting into
a shouting match with the caller, or otherwise exchanging words with
him, it only makes the caller seem that much more foolish and stupid
by comparison.  I think Brudnoy did a very good job making his point
of view known that way - by not saying anything at all.

I wish that others - not just in radio, but in the rest of the world
as well - would be able to respond to criticism in that way.

-Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu