Unconfirmed: Ron Landry dead

A poster to the Usenet group alt.obituaries reports that Ron Landry,
ex-WBZ and WDRC(AM) jock in the '60s and half of the nationally known
team of Hudson & Landry, died Monday at 66.

No location was given, and the source cited was www.allaccess.com, but I
couldn't find the obit there. A search of news.google.com was
unsuccessful as well. So if this is just another lame Usenet prank, I
apologize for bringing it to the list. If it's true, however, it is
indeed sad news to me. Landry was the first DJ I can recall being a big
fan of; used to listen to him after school on 'BZ in the mid-'60s all
the time.

Howard