WROR, Wolf, JJ Wright, etc

Just checked out WROR's website-- no info about this
weekend's upcoming "classic DJs" event, ALTHOUGH they
have a poll question about whether or not people want
to watch the Emmys and one of the choices is, "No,
I'll be listening to the WROR rock reunion weekend
instead".

Under upcoming appearances, it says:
Sunday
September 29
11am-1pm J.J. Wright and the WROR Street Team Grand
Opening of Citizen's Bank, now with Sunday Hours, at
the Stop n' Shop in Everett

Well, I'm sure the Street Team will be there but
Wright is no longer employed by them, of course. Oh,
and while I haven't heard of an actual lineup for
this weekend yet, the Herald's Inside Track hinted
that Peter Wolf's
appearance will be Sat. at 7 pm. Didn't say how long
he'd be on.