WCCH-FM/103.5 (was Re: Your suggestions??)

Adam:
     WCCH/103.5 was "between semesters" over the
summer months, which would account for their limited
schedule.  I am sure that they are going to be running
a regular schedule in due time with HCC students
returning for the fall semester.  You might want to
ask them, anyway.  BUT.... I would suggest you be a
little more "diplomatic" in terms of suggesting that
they were being "otherwise-dead" when you ask about a
potential air-shift at WCCH.  Just a suggestion, mind
you.
     They are just getting back to business after
suffering many months of transmitter problems at the
Soldiers Home in Holyoke.  It's good to see that they
are back in action!

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Masschusetts

BTW:  The Saturday night Oldies show is hosted by a
very good old friend of mine, Jeff Barna.

--- Adam Rivers <patriotsrule417@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What do you suggest I should write in a letter to an
> otherwise-dead local college station (WCCH) except
> for
> an oldies show on Saturday night.. to see if I can
> get
> on the air with my own little radio show?
>
> Adam
> http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com

> Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
> http://news.yahoo.com