Re: WCCH-FM/103.5 (was Re: Your suggestions??)

--- "Peter Q. George" <radiojunkie3@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Adam:
>      WCCH/103.5 was "between semesters" over the
> summer months, which would account for their limited
> schedule.

WMWM, my own station, was kind of the same way this
summer... actually, having transmitter problems (and
we're atill at partial power) meant we were off-and-
on for awhile. Now we're back with a fairly full
schedule, only we're still waiting for full power.

Some smaller college or high school stations go
through the same thing... and some, like WBMT at
Masconomet, are off for even longer periods of time
(in their case it has to do with adding another floor
to the building which has their antenna).