to the show from Nova Scotia, who can easily pick up WRKO-AM?
--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:28:33
From: kvahey@attbi.com
To: bri@bostonradio.org

"We have no figures. I just know we get a lot of
Montreal listeners," said Mark Esbjerg, program director
of WVMT, a news-and-talk station in Burlington, Vt.
Esbjerg said he is amazed at the number of Canadians who
call Howie Carr, the syndicated, conservative-leaning
talk-show host, whose program is carried by the
station. "In general, we get more response by E-mail and
phone from Montreal than we do from the people in
Burlington," Esbjerg said.

Play the Elvis® Scratch & Win for your chance to instantly win $10,000 Cash
- a 2003 Harley Davidson® Sportster® - 1 of 25,000 CD's - and more!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail_scratch_tl/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020801/index.asp?tc=7087