vehicles are using CDs and cassettes...I rarely hear an announcer. (And I never hear harpsichord-drenched "classical" music, indicating that some diary holders write in WCRB if it's played in their offices ).

Laurence Glavin

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:13:12
From: Dan Billings <billingsdan@yahoo.com>
To: rogerkirk@ttlc.net, boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

Who are these groups?  Who wants to change these
rules?  Is there an organized effort?  I pay attention
to these kind of things and rarely hear any discussion
of this issue in the media -- print or broadcast.  My
view is that no one cares other than a few people on
lists like this.

Play the Elvis® Scratch & Win for your chance to instantly win $10,000 Cash
- a 2003 Harley Davidson® Sportster® - 1 of 25,000 CD's - and more!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail_scratch_tl/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020801/index.asp?tc=7087