Re: Big E

At 09:14 AM 9/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>does anyone know of station broadcasting or with
>booths at next weekend's big e?

Years back, WACE from Chicopee used to broadcast-- they did a great oldies
show in fact-- I vaguely regall a jock named Big John Little.  These days,
all I have seen are a few Hartford and Springfield stations passing out
promotional literature at the exhibitions from their respective states (one
all news station comes to mind-- I can go into my files and dig out the
materials I was given-- this was 2 years ago) but I haven't seen many live
broadcasts during the times I have been there; many of the live broadcasts
used to be on the weekends, and sad to say, most stations in these markets
are on satellite or voice tracked on weekends these days.