Re: FCC To Hold Hearings On Ownership Limits

--- Roger Kirk <rogerkirk@ttlc.net> wrote:
> Many references were made to
> "Consumer Advocacy Groups" that want the
tide
> reversed, but none were named, none were directly
> quoted and none were apparently allowed to speak.

Who are these groups?  Who wants to change these
rules?  Is there an organized effort?  I pay attention
to these kind of things and rarely hear any discussion
of this issue in the media -- print or broadcast.  My
view is that no one cares other than a few people on
lists like this.

As for one sided news stories, they happen every day.
Read Bias by Bernard Goldberg.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine