Re: Phillips Academy Andover Open; WPAA-FM Is B-a-a-a-ck

I don't know about a "Washington Connection"...sounds too much like a
conspiracy theory.  However, one of their alumni went on to head up RCA.
And most (if not all) of the equipment there for the longest time was RCA.
(I believe it was donated.)

Also, PA...and a lot of private schools keep in touch with their
alumni...insomuch as they still have a connection to the school.

Again not necessarily a 'Washington Connection'...but I'm sure in the long
list the Alumni and parents of PA there are many more resources at their
disposal (beyond just financial).  Maybe dad knows someone he can call?
Maybe the head of RCA can pull in a favor for you, etc.  Maybe there someone
that works with a PA alumni in a law firm that knows how to handle
something, etc.

Private schools attempts to maintain that connection to alumni long after
they have departed.

JP