Merrimack Valley flip-flop weekend...

Just a friendly reminder that for anyone in listening range of the three
signals in question, your Boston Radio Archives would be
VERY grateful for any audio anyone could supply of the switchovers :-)

(I'm 400+ miles away, and Garrett doesn't have a working walkman to tape
them with, even if he were to make the drive
up there...)

Also, someone here (Hakim?) mentioned having taped my WBZ bit last Sunday
night...I'd be VERY grateful (and happy to
reimburse for tape/postage/etc) for a dub of the 1:30-3 AM portion...

Thanks!

-s