Re: cross-media advertising

At 05:20 PM 9/7/2002, Dave Faneuf wrote:

>On Fri, 6 Sep 2002 19:44:33 -0400 EM1 GITCHIER
><RGITSCHIER@doyle.navy.mil> writes:
>
> > Advertising 1490 WHAV/to be WCCM in the Lowell Sun?! What a waste of
> > advertising dollars! They would of got more value for that money by
> > advertising the upcoming spanish programming on AM 800.
> > Ron Gitschier
>
>I'm guessing they had some contractual ad dollars to burn with the Lowell
>Sun, and as for advertising a swap to 800 for Spanish programming they'd
>be better off spending that money on Spanish Language weeklys then
>telling English speaking readers that 800 will become Spanish.
>df

Is this terribly different than Fox25 advertising on WBUR?  (Or was it
another TV station?  I don't remember but I did hear the spot several times
- Dave can you enlighten us? :-)

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135
"I'm weird, but around here it's hardly noticeable."