Globe has posted Williams article on site

I did manage to find the Globe's article on Jerry
Williams (which was in yesterday's magazine section)
on their site. I found it through an archive search
but you might be able to find it another way (and of
course, be aware that archived articles are only
online for a limited period of time, though
subscribers to the paper can still access it for many
years.)

In addition, I have posted the text of the article on
the radio-info.com Boston messageboard.