Re: Fwd: WTKK Billboards

I think they meant to mean "96.9% correct"

There was also a switching billboard on Rt.128 southbound at the Needham
St. exit that had a WTKK ad saying "We've got issues" and then immediately
after it in rotation there was briefly an ad for Time magazine.  That only
lasted a day or two before someone got it.  ;-)

- Aaron

At 10:03 AM 6/17/2002, Laurence Glavin wrote:
>  They also had one that read:  "WTKK...96.9 % Right"
>possibly indicating the leaning of their hosts...
>it must exclude Imus and Barnicle who are moderate to left.-

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels.com Technical Consulting
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron