Re: BUR-GBH

At 02:08 PM 6/5/02 -0400, Aaron [Bishop] Read wrote:

>Speaking of public radio cloning each other...anyone noticed how weekdays
>(and even weekends to some degree) NHPR and WBUR are virtually
>identical?  In style of programming (i.e. call-in talk at X hour, straight
>news at Y hour) if not literally (Here & Now, TOTN, etc)  Must be a bummer
>for folks in southern NH, although obviously for the rest of the state it
>doesn't matter one way or the other.

Yup, NHPR has become largely a clone of WBUR.  In much of the state, people
also have the choice of Maine and/or Vermont Public Radio also.  They both
are more oriented to music, but at 5 PM I'd probably need more than one
hand to count the spots on the dial where I can pick up ATC.
---
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH