Re: WEEI 850 off air, WERS too?

I believe WERS keeps their carrier on the air at all times for SCA
(subcarrier) programming (I've heard possibly a radio service for the
visually-impaired??)

That is why WHRB (Harvard) also sometimes broadcasts dead carriers (with
automated TOH ID's and/or promos) during school breaks and summertime.

Eli Polonsky