Re: Donna wants a t-shirt

In a message dated 3/31/02 11:01:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dlh@donnahalper.com writes:

<< Any
 theories out there as to why so little TV and radio attention is given to
 women's basketball, even when there are huge sell-out crowds watching the
 games?  >>

I think women's sports generally get good coverage locally, but not as much
on a national or regional basis.  I think the assumption is that the local
fans are interested in their local college teams that are successful, men's
or women's, but that there are not many sports fans that follow women's
sports generally.