Donna wants a t-shirt

Any list-members from Connecticut who can advise me on how to get the brand
new T-shirt of the NCAA Women's Champions, the undefeated University of
Connecticut?  What a great season, 39-0.  I notice that only the Boston
Globe really covers women's basketball-- our old friend Susan Bickelhaupt,
who was once the radio editor, covers women's sports very well.  Any
theories out there as to why so little TV and radio attention is given to
women's basketball, even when there are huge sell-out crowds watching the
games?