Re: WHCN

From: "Mark Watson" <markwats@attbi.com>

>     When I was in LA last July, I heard KIIS in a beach gift store in
Santa
> Monica on a Saturday afternoon, they sounded live to me.

Nowadays with the current systems for recording voice trax....you'd be hard
pressed to notice the difference on the air.

The jock can record the tracks and hear the songs, commercials jingles, etc.
And...do it a second take..if his first take was not up to par.

When recording, the computer actually takes him to that point in the time
line...he hears the songs ending, commercials begining, etc.

JP