Re: WHCN

 Steve Ordinetz wrote:

I read somewhere that KIIS in LA is voicetracked in
> mid-days, too.  Overnights don't surprise me, but voicetracking mid-days
in
> market #2 does.

    When I was in LA last July, I heard KIIS in a beach gift store in Santa
Monica on a Saturday afternoon, they sounded live to me. That was the only
time I heard them during the few days I was there. I did notice that KRTH,
the oldies station sounded voicetracked nights and overnights. No weather
updates or timechecks heard. Are they owned by Clear Channel or another
large group owner?

   Speaking of Clear Channel, was at the Fox Run Mall in Newington, NH
recently. I noticed while checking out the mall directory board, in lower
right corner, it said "A Clear Channel Mall Property"  Are they into buying
shopping malls now also?

Mark Watson