Short Rotaion... (was: newspaper article)

> Let's see:  10 hours divided by 6 Nickelbacks = 1.67
> hour separation.

  A 90 minute rotational perido seems about right for
any CHR/Top40 stations I am familiar with...  On the
bright side when someone requests it(which they do a
lot with the category A/Currents songs)you can say
"It's coming up!" and not lie.

> p.s. Given the title "How You Remind Me", a 90
> minute rotation is apt.

  I always liked the title "It's Been Awhile" By
Staind because it had never been awhile since I had
last heard the song...

=====
Cooper Fox
   WWBX- (All new, all hit, B97.1)