re: Globe article

And officialy, the licensee is Rose City Radio.
Portland, OR is known as the Rose City and Paul Allen,
who live in Portland and owns The Sporting News and
Sporting News Radio (as well as the Portland
TrailBlazers and--I believe--one other major-league
sports franchise--the Seattle SeaHawks???), owns or
controls Rose City. Rose City is also the licensee of
WSNR 620 Newark and KMPC 1540 Los Angeles, Sporting News
Radio's two other O&Os.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205