Bob and Tom Clayton

Like Donna, one of my earliest radio memories (circa 1953) is of my parents
listening to Bob Clayton's Boston Ballroom on WHDH.  I recall my Dad telling
me that the theme song for Boston Ballroom was a Benny Goodman tune,
possibly "Sing, Sing, Sing."  I did not know that Bob was an attorney.

Tom Clayton was at WLLH in the 60s (and quite possibly before that as well).
I'm pretty sure that he did play by play for the Lowell High School football
games.  I know he was PD around 1964 when I drove from Methuen to Lowell and
met briefly with him in an unsuccessful attempt to get him to listen to my
audition tape.  I was 17.

Glenn Spatola
Port Orchard, WA