Re: Clear Channel possible investigation

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Cooper Fox wrote:

> >After
> >a year, the station is still only with live talent 3
> >hours every
> >weekday
> >and 6 hours on Saturday nights...
>
> Actually, 4 hours a day during the week.

Oh wow, so an entire 26 hours of live DJ's rather than 21.......

At least they are live for at least one day of the week.....

Seriously though, thanks for clarifying that, I somehow had the wrong
impression.

Has anyone ever told you that you talk like Dee Snyder when he is not
yelling? He just came on the air and I had to actually check to see if I
was listening to teh House of Hair on WKIT or the retro show you're
doing right now  on Kiss....

Jeremy