RE: NERW 2/4: WMTW Leaves Mount Washington

Scott Fybush reports in NERW:
For decades, WMTW-TV would be the ABC
> outlet for places as distant as Burlington, Vermont and Montreal.

I'm an hour south of Burlington and can attest that Channel 8 comes in
fairly well off air.  We have a Terk 50 antenna on the north side of the
house.  Channel 22 is the primary ABC affil. to the market, but it's
been another news outlet that we'd not have access to in this
news-starved area.  Does this mean the signal will be a gonner?

Bill O'Neill