"It's The End Of The World As We Know It..."

Flying in the face of conventional wisdom, WKLB-FM is
defying the "Smaller Is Better" playlist dictum.  Today, in
a newsletter from John "JW" Willis, the following words
are surely causing heartburn, palpitations and clammy
hands for Consultants and PD's everywhere in the civilized
world (and radio, too.)

"We've brought in a lot of extra music from our music
library, so you should be hearing even more variety!"

Yikes!  Not since Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses (1517)
has a heretical break with established authority been So Bold,
So Exciting, So Terrifying!

This might just spell the end of "Radio As We Currently Know It!"
And wouldn't that be just GREAT!

(Fantasy Over)
(Tongue Ever So Gently Withdrawn From Cheek)

Roger Kirk