WBCN will also replay Super Bowl

>> WEEI has been saying all day that on Sunday at 6 >>
pm, they will rebroadcast the Westwood One (Howard
David,
>> Boomer Esaison) call of the Super Bowl (they got
>> permission to do so).

Today's Herald says that WBCN will do the same thing--
in their case, of course, the re-broadcast will be of
their own Patriots Network (Santos and Capoletti),
Sunday at 6 pm. Whichever one you listen to, it will
probably be better than the Summerall/Madden Fox
broadcast which I watched and taped.

I actually went to the point in the tape where
Summerall describes the game winning FG of a thrilling
game. It sounds like you woke him up in the middle of
the night. Gee, don't get TOO excited, there, Pat!
It's only the defining moment of your last Super Bowl
telecast. Have heard replays of the Santos ('BCN) and
Howard David (Westwood One) descriptions of that
moment and it gave new meaning to the "turn your TV
sound down and turn your TV sound up" precaution.
Which I what I should have done on Sunday night!