RE: WBCN will also replay Super Bowl

Bob Nelson wrote

>I actually went to the point in the tape where
>Summerall describes the game winning FG of a thrilling
>game. It sounds like you woke him up in the middle of
>the night.

As I pointed out before Summerall should have probably hung it up about 5
years ago.

>Gee, don't get TOO excited, there, Pat!
>It's only the defining moment of your last Super Bowl
>telecast. Have heard replays of the Santos ('BCN) and
>Howard David (Westwood One) descriptions of that
>moment and it gave new meaning to the "turn your TV
>sound down and turn your TV sound up" precaution.
>Which I what I should have done on Sunday night!

IMHO Gil Santos' call of Vinatieri's game-winnig Field Goal ranks right up
there with the famous Johnny Most 'Havlicek Stole The Ball' call.

Well lets see - if you have the time and and the gear to allow you to do
this, you could record the WBCN re-broadcast, and then dub audio of that to
your existing video of the Fox broacast. You have to have 2 vcrs around to
pull this off, one of wich has to allow audio dubs.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)