Re: "It's The End Of The World As We Know It..."

Well, in a different genre--or a bunch of them--Bob
Bittner long ago threw out the restrictive play list at
WJIB. As everyone knows, that brought the Cambridge
station to and has kept it at #1 in the Boston ratings.
Pardon me... I have to find my magnifying glass so I can
read WJIB's numbers ;>)
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205