Sex in the City WBUR style

When I got to work tonight I found this email from a co-worker.  I'm not a
viewer of Sex in the City so I'll have to take her word for it.

df

I was pleasantly shocked last night while watching my weekly
dose of "Sex in the City"... In one scene, maybe more, Sarah
Jessica Parker was carrying a WBUR totebag!!

The episode will be on a few more times throughout the week, so
check it out. It's the scene where she walks up to a stand on the
sidewalk to buy cigarettes, and plops her bag up on the counter.