RE: Limbaugh regains hearing

Bill O offered some GOOD news about Rush (love him or
hate him, but don't wish his current condition on
anyone!), then added:
>>> <Sidebar> Just thinking that now that I
mentioned "The Chipmunks" there's a good chance that
Igo's ballistic now that Alvin and the boys are running
through HIS head.  And up until now, Chucck's still got
his hearing.<<

 actually, i rather LIKE The Chimpunks running around in
my head.  they're what keep the motor running.  and
what's all this talk about hi shearing?  are we guilty
of taking wool only from the bottom of the sheep??
(Emily Latella mode off) ;-)

- -Chuck Igo