RE: Question about legal IDs

--- Paul Hopfgarten <hopfgapr@sprynet.com> wrote:
 Can a
> broadcast studio actual be
> outside the listening range of a station?

When I was at WNSH in the early 90s, the studios and
transmitter were in Hamilton. At night, the signal
barely reached the COL (Beverly). They moved to
Endicott College in Beverly and once I stopped by
to visit someone I knew there. Again, in the Endicott
parking lot, you could barely hear them (transmitter
still in Hamilton)...mere feet away from the studios
(at night)!

Now, both the studio and transmitter are at Endicott
and they do indeed reach their COL at all times.