RE: Question about legal IDs

What station in the USA has studios the furthest airmailes from COL? What
station in New England has studios furthest from COL (WHOM, perhaps w/
studios in Portland ME and TX 60-70(?) air miles away on top of Mt
Washington? Since I'd assume the TX has to send a certain signal level to
COL, is there any restriction on where the studio is located, assuming the
'minimum studio requrement' as COL is met? Can a broadcast studio actual be
outside the listening range of a station?

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH